A 51-year-old woman almost died last month because she injected herself with fruit juice to get healthy. She mixed over 20 different types of juice and hooked herself up to an I.V. but she had a severe reaction that caused her skin to itch and her temperature to spike. However, she didn't go to the hospital until later that night because her husband found out what she did and freaked out about it. She almost died of multiple organ failure and sepsis plus she ended up with liver, kidney, heart, and lung damage. The woman spent five days in intensive care and was finally discharged from the hospital earlier this month. She told doctors that she thought fresh fruits were "very nutritious," and didn't think it could hurt to just inject them straight into her bloodstream.
Content Goes Here