An Arizona woman suffered more than 30 bee stings when a gust of wind blew a bee hive on her head. She was walking to school to pick up her son when the hive fell on her head. The woman said she was “Walking up to the house and with my wonderful luck, the second I got out of my car and walk under it, it falls on my head, Yes, it fell directly on my head. I heard it explode on my head.” The woman rushed home, took a shower and Benadryl and then went to the hospital. She had stings on her head, shoulders arms and fingers but luckily was not allergic. Firefighters responded to the scene and sprayed the beehive with foam to get rid of the bees. No one else was injured in the incident.
Content Goes Here