Woman Says Her Vibrator Nearly Killed Her


A woman has posted a story that, while embarrassing, is a great reminder that sex toys can cause problems. The woman says she had plugged her rechargeable vibrator in and left it in her bed for about three weeks. After coming home “super drunk” and going to bed, she says she rolled onto it and turned it on in her sleep.

So far, just a funny story, but the woman says she woke up to the vibrator running and a smell of burnt plastic. She says she believes the toy was “minutes away from setting my whole apartment on fire,” which could have been lethal if she had been passed out. She ended her post with this: “Moral of the story always unplug your vibrator.”


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content