Mike Tyson “Died” On Psychedelic Toad Venom


Mike Tyson is the latest celeb to talk about their experience tripping on psychedelic toad venom. Speaking to the “New York Post,” the boxing champ says he “died” during his first trip… but credits it for making him a better person, both personally and professionally.

Tyson discovered it by a friend’s recommendation four years ago, when he was 100 pounds underweight and into drinking and drugs. He originally did it “as a dare,” but it ended up being a life-changing experience, and he’s since tripped toad 53 times. Speaking at Wonderland, a Miami conference about psychedelics, microdosing, and medicine, Tyson told The Post that he’s experienced death, and it has a “bad rep.”

“The toad has taught me that I’m not going to be here forever. Life and death both have to e beautiful,” he notes. “Before I did the toad, I was a wreck. The toughest opponent I ever faced was myself. I had low self-esteem. It has made me more creative and helps me focus, I’m more present as a businessman and entrepreneur.”


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content