Students Set Fire Because They Can't Cook

Three 20 year old American exchange students forgot to learn a few things before studying abroad. The ladies went out and got a package of pasta from the store for dinner one night. They had all the correct steps for the most part. They got the pasta, put it in a pot on the stove, and started the fire to cook. One important step they forgot though, was to ADD WATER!!!! As the girls are doing whatever while they wait for their meal, the pasta caught fire. Firefighters showed up to put the fire out, and when they did, the women told the firefighters they thought it was supposed to be cooked like that. The firemen reminded them that they needed water in order to cook pasta. A local chef has reached out to the women. He has offered the ladies four hours of lessons in one of his restaurants. Read The Full Story Here

Big Mad Morning Show

Big Mad Morning Show

Want to know more about Big Mad Morning Show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 97.5 KMOD! Read more

title

Content Goes Here