A 28 year old was kayaking in South Carolina, when the authorities say that a Rattle Snake fell out of a tree and bit him twice on the hand. He paddled until he had cell service, called for help. He was in a deteriorated state in the ambulance. The ER had anti venom on hand waiting for his arrival. He was then transported via Helicopter to another hospital where he is in currently in 'Good Condition'. Now family members are saying that's not what happened. His cousin says that he was kayaking thought he saw a alligator, paddled over to it and when he saw it was a snake he decided he was going to pick it up. His cousin says he thought it was a baby, and not venomous. The cousin says it was a baby, but it was venomous. It bit him three times.
According to a rep at the hospital, the 28 year old does not want to speak to the media and does not want the attention the incident is generating.
Read the whole story below.
Great, now we have to watch for 🐍🐍🐍 dropping out of the sky! https://t.co/NOvggFaFIG— KSOO Sioux Falls (@KSOOSiouxFalls) May 22, 2018