Man Makes 'Classic Mistake' After Decapitating Snake

A man doing yard work in Texas saw a 4 foot rattle snake over Memorial Day Weekend.  So he got a shovel and took the snakes head off.  When he went to dispose of the carcass, the snake bite him.  Releasing all its venom.  The emergency room had to administer 26 doses of anti-venom.  The man is in stable condition, but kidney functions have not returned to normal.  Doctors also advise of not sucking the venom out of a puncture as that can be just as dangerous.  Recommendation is to keep them calm, keep wound slightly elevated above the heart, and get to the nearest emergency room.

Read the whole story below.

 
Big Mad Morning Show

Big Mad Morning Show

Want to know more about Big Mad Morning Show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 97.5 KMOD! Read more

title

Content Goes Here