Boy Diagnosed With First Case Of Cowpox In 10 Yrs

posted by Gimpy -

Cow Pox

A 15 year old in Wales has contracted the first case of cowpox in 10 years after he was nibbled on by a bovine. While feeding the calves, the boy's hand was slightly nibbled on, resulting in pus filled sores.  The boys mom says that he was embarrassed by the blisters, and that they weren't pleasant at all. Modern industrial farming methods practically eradicated the disease, and is now very rare in animals and humans. Cowpox was common among milkmaids of the 18th century. Read The Full Story Here 

Cowpox Case From Girl In Finland

Comments

Big Mad Morning Show

Big Mad Morning Show

Want to know more about Big Mad Morning Show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 97.5 KMOD! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.