Dozens sick after eating food with feces at potluck birthday party

At least 40 people in Charlotte, North Carolina got sick over the weekend from coming in contact with feces at a potluck birthday party. Yep, someone didn’t wash their hands while making food and poop particles got in it. 19 of the people at the party are hospitalized because of the highly contagious disease called shigella. It causes wicked diarrhea and it goes on for days. More people may get sick since about 100 people were at the party. It’s cautionary tale as we head into the holiday and picnics and parties. Wash those hands!

Big Mad Morning Show

Big Mad Morning Show

Want to know more about Big Mad Morning Show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 97.5 KMOD! Read more


Content Goes Here