Family Sick After Eating Shrooms

posted by Gimpy - 

'vomiter' mushrooms

A family in Virginia decided to eat some wild mushrooms they found in their apartment complex, but didn't get the trip they were expecting. Fairfax County Fire say that poison control scoured the area trying to identify the shrooms that caused the family to fall ill, sending pictures to family members in the hospital in an attempt to identify them. The finally concluded that the family ate the green spored Lepiota, which is also called "the vomiter". Officials say that these shrooms cause severe gastrointestinal irritation when eaten, but don't cause liver disease or death. Read The Full Story Here

Big Mad Morning Show

Big Mad Morning Show

Want to know more about Big Mad Morning Show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 97.5 KMOD! Read more

title

Content Goes Here