Tourist hospitalized after swallowing stolen diamond ring

Ian Campbell an Irish tourist in Turkey went into a jewelry store  where is is suspected of stealing a diamond ring by swallowing it. He allegedly had the ring in his fist when the shop assistant became suspicious locked the door and called police. Police took the man to the hospital where a persecutor told hospital staff to perform surgery if the ring doesn't pass naturally. The jeweler is waiting for his ring back after an x-ray confirmed the 2.5ct diamond was in his stomach. It is unclear if the ring has yet to be returned.    

Click Here For More Story

Big Mad Morning Show

Big Mad Morning Show

Want to know more about Big Mad Morning Show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 97.5 KMOD! Read more


Content Goes Here