Woman Bitten by Snake in Toilet

A woman in Australia was going to the bathroom in the middle of the night when she felt a sharp puncture on her butt.  When she stood up she said she saw a turtle with a long neck sticking out of the toilet.  Apparently, due to a heat wave in Australia, carpet pythons are retreating to cool places, in this case, Helen's toilet.  Carpet pythons are not poisonous, it is recommended to get a tetanus shot.  The man that helped get the recover the snake said that the snake was more in fear due to the woman blocking the exit point.

 
Big Mad Morning Show

Big Mad Morning Show

Want to know more about Big Mad Morning Show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 97.5 KMOD! Read more

title

Content Goes Here