Man Falls Into Vat of Sulfuric Acid

A 54 year old man who had just started at a seamless tube plant in Michigan. The man, who has been said to be a trainee was testing the vat of acid that was in a 5 foot deep vat of sulfuric acid. The acid was a at a temperature of 160 degrees. As soon as he was discovered he was pulled out of the vat and taken to a decontamination area where he was then transported to a hospital where he later died.

 
Big Mad Morning Show

Big Mad Morning Show

Want to know more about Big Mad Morning Show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 97.5 KMOD! Read more

title

Content Goes Here