A police force has now had to warn warned teenagers in their city about a new 'extremely dangerous' drug craze. The bizarre trend sees teens burning garbage cans and inhaling the 'highly toxic' fumes to get high. These are plastic garbage cans that are covered in a certain kind of chemical dye that is thought to cause a buzz when set on fire, but police are now warning that it could be hugely damaging to people's health. Greater Manchester police officers say there have been "several" reports of the drug craze in recent weeks. They say that inhaling these fumes could be more dangerous than sniffing glue or petrol. The police say that local parks are subject to massive damage recently as a result of garbage bins being set on fire in the middle of the children's play area.
Content Goes Here