Man Swallows Apple Airpods And They Still Work After They're Retrieved


Mr. Ben Hsu recently swallowed his Apple Airpods by accident. He did it while sleeping and, guess what?, he pooped the tech out the next day and was ecstatic to find out that the AirPods were still working. We are still wondering, why he put them back in his ear! Though Apple has never made any announcement that AirPods are waterproof and they have always maintained that the devices should be kept away from any liquids. Of course, now we know something we wish we didn't about Apple's handiwork.

Big Mad Morning Show

Big Mad Morning Show

Want to know more about Big Mad Morning Show? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 97.5 KMOD! Read more


Content Goes Here